Wonderland Online Guide on Cursed Palace | Tips to do CP event easy in WLO

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

In wonderland online we have this event called Cursed Palace, in short term we like to call it CP. Some say it is like instance :D long instance to finish XD while others say it is a Wonderland Online Quest. Yeah… it is like quest and instance which is make me feel so enjoy and fun while doing it. :D CP in WLO games was inspired by the 12 constellations. That why CP are consisting by 12 palaces and each palace guard by different powerful guardians. After done for 12 palaces it moves to final palace, Large Hall. Here in Large Hall, all fighters combine and form a team with Athena and her guardian Pegasus, Draco, Cygnus, and Andromeda Fighter. We need to defeat them to complete Wonderland Online Cursed Palace.

Wonderland Online Cursed Palace start from 1:00pm Sunday to 1:00am Monday  EDT (GMT-4)(You need Registration Voucher = 2 pcs). If you want to do the quest every day, then it will cost 1 star. In my place it start at Monday 1am until 1pm. :D So me always do it before I go sleep hehehe… ^^Here I like to share about how enemy or monster battle guide, so you can get ready with your team about what to kill first, what to defence or maybe ready to seal.



 

 

 

First Palace (Aries Fighter) level 50-81





 



 

 

 

Second Palace (Taurus Fighter) level 67-94





 



 

 

 

Third Palace (Gemini Fighter) level 76-100





 



 

 

 

4th Palace (Cancer Fighter) level 81-110





 



 

 

 

5th Palace (Leo Fighter) level 92-121





 



 

 

 

6th Palace (Virgo Fighter) level 101-128







 

 

 

7th Palace (Libra Fighter) level 106-135





 



 

 

 

8th Palace (Scorpio Fighter) level 111-143





 



 

 

 

9th Palace (Sagittarius Fighter) level 116-149





 



 

 

 

10th Palace (Capricorn Fighter) level 121-154





 



 

 

 

11th Palace (Aquarius Fighter) level 126-157





 



 

 

 

12th Palace (Pisces Fighter) level 131-167





 



 

 

 

Final Cursed Palace (Athena, all fighter and Guardian)





 

Answering the question about, what team should we used to do CP? It depends, Stone Wall skill helps much because most them in battle are STR type, In this case, we can use rebirth Xoalan as pet or Earth Character. Speed… What or How much speed we need to move first? From what I feel 900-1500 speed it is enough, so just make 1000 speed hehehe….

In my opinion, team with a character of 2 Strong Fires and 2 Speed Water is nice for Cursed Palace. If each water character dies in battle, simply other water can be used to revives it. Two speed water characters can use big sleep skill in battle. In the same time, 2 strong fires can concentrate and kill fast in battle. We can see here with this team, pet is optional either use pet to kill or pet to protect your ally like Xoalan but better to have pet as shield meat :D

When come to Pisces round, if your team low HP you will need speed earth, then you need to defend for the first round until you get protected by stone wall. Can use speed water also to make shark sleep before you perform your attack, but sometimes sleep will miss and make us die. :D Haha.. but  like my team, they got nice HP so I don’t worry if shark bite me :D as long as not fly back to save point :P I remember for my first time doing cp, team always keep fly back. That why I keep train my character hehe…

 

Here is the list reward

The first 3 palaces are easily conquered, so there is no reward for getting through them.
4th Palace Rewards: Fugu Hot Pot*5 (Hp+300,Sp+300)
5th Palace Reward: Fugu Hot Pot*8
6th Palace Reward: Turkey*3(HP+800)
7th Palace Reward: Turkey*5
8th Palace Reward: Soy Porkbone Noodle*3 (Hp+800, Sp+400)
9th Palace Reward: Soy Porkbone Noodle*5
10th Palace Reward: Curry Rice*8 (Hp+1200, Sp+600)
11th Palace Reward: Love Picnic Lunch*1
12th Palace Reward: 4X Holy EXP Potion

In the final round, the 4 strongest fighters and Athena will be there to accept all the brave player's challenges. Only the bravest warriors have any hope of defeating them.



After done defeating Athena, click the box to get a weapon, before that it need you to disband team. :D Then we can get random Cursed Palace weapon here (Moon Wand, Dragon Spear, Twin Rings, Double Rings, Shining Bow) and the Strong Scroll which I never get XD :D haha...



 

Here is some video for this Wonderland Online Cursed Palace battle (^_^)v


 

 

Posted by E-Tavasi at 12:24 PM  
37 comments
jetzt zum said...

bookmarked!!, I really like your web site!

July 13, 2012 at 7:22 PM  
Admin said...

thanks ^_^v hope it help you little bit in wlo

July 15, 2012 at 2:44 AM  
Admin said...

my button subscribe so small on top site corner :D later i try make it large, so everyone can subscribe hehe...

July 19, 2012 at 12:52 PM  
Wiseman said...

I just want to tell you that I am new to blogging and truly enjoyed this blog. Most likely I’m planning to bookmark your blog post . You certainly have fantastic well written articles. Thanks a lot for sharing with us your web-site.

July 22, 2012 at 6:02 PM  
Admin said...

Me still new too, thanks for bookmark our site ^_^v don't forget to share and tell to others :D

July 23, 2012 at 6:32 AM  
Dorene Madaras said...

I went over this site and I believe you have a lot of wonderful info, saved to bookmarks (:.

July 25, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Admin said...

Thanks Dorene ^_^ feel free to join and liked our page in facebook.

July 25, 2012 at 11:35 AM  
Dalton Bourget said...

Remarkable templates i'm pleased to saw these templates at a single place.

July 27, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Olive Manfredi said...

here in the eHarbor Blog. I hope to keep share more optimistic stories soon on eHarbor, Inc. and its affiliates: Magellan Commerce, Real Estate Promoter and Submit

July 27, 2012 at 12:12 PM  
Maurita Critz said...

I loved making this quilt, so much, I am working on it all over again! Hopefully I'll have more to share next week, so far it's in pieces.

July 28, 2012 at 5:33 AM  
Admin said...

you remind me about Magellan :D i will post about him hehe ^_^

July 29, 2012 at 8:30 AM  
Admin said...

my templates just simple one hehe ^_^v

July 29, 2012 at 8:30 AM  
Admin said...

let me know when u done make quilt :D make sure it colourful xd

July 29, 2012 at 8:33 AM  
Emmett Adrien said...

I simply want to tell you that I'm newbie to blogging and truly enjoyed your blog Wonderland Online. Very likely I’m want to bookmark your website . You certainly have perfect articles and reviews. Thank you for sharing with us your website page.

August 3, 2012 at 6:38 PM  
blog said...

Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design on Wonderland Online seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.

P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

August 5, 2012 at 6:02 PM  
Rowena said...

Awesome things here. I am very happy to look your article on Cursed Palace Wonderland Online.

Thank you so much and I'm taking a look ahead to contact you.

August 7, 2012 at 1:44 PM  
Admin said...

Thanks don't forget to join us in FB page.

August 7, 2012 at 3:33 PM  
Admin said...

I use Wordpress ^_^v

August 7, 2012 at 3:52 PM  
Admin said...

Thanks, maybe you need to choose theme or design that fixed size maybe that can help. Yep sometimes browser got compatibility issue it always happen, small size theme maybe good so it not run so much diffrent in any browser.

August 10, 2012 at 9:04 AM  
Admin said...

Thank you, me happy i can help you with this info ^_^v

August 11, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Leatha Manquero said...

Thanks a ton for this WLO CP guide, i love the info :D Nice blog, well done!

August 13, 2012 at 2:01 AM  
Eleanor said...

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should pay a visit this weblog Wonderland Online Hub. I like it.

August 18, 2012 at 7:13 AM  
Freby said...

Great post Wonderland Online, I think me should learn a lot from this weblog its very user pleasant. So much excellent info on here :D.

August 18, 2012 at 3:31 PM  
Monte said...

This actually answered my problem, thank you for your nice WLO post.

August 18, 2012 at 5:17 PM  
Admin said...

Hope you can do CP event easy ^^v

August 19, 2012 at 10:42 AM  
Admin said...

Happy can help you with my Simple WLO site.

August 19, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Admin said...

Hehehe... xD yeah ty (^_^)v come play wlo at Sagitta server

August 19, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Lee Ringler said...

Excellent post cp WLO! Keep up the great writing.

August 19, 2012 at 11:06 AM  

wohh exactly what I was looking for WLO guide Cursed Palace, regards for posting .

August 19, 2012 at 11:55 AM  
Kame said...

Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post about Cursed Palace.

August 20, 2012 at 6:36 AM  
Luci said...

very good submit, i definitely love this website WLO Hub, carry on it

August 20, 2012 at 12:26 PM  
Admin said...

I will try my best ^^ ty too

August 20, 2012 at 5:08 PM  
Hassie Bezio said...

Excellent web site. A lot of helpful information about WLO here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you to your effort guide on Cursed Palace.

August 20, 2012 at 11:00 PM  
Admin said...

Thanks for sharing it :D i hope can help everyone

August 21, 2012 at 12:21 AM  
Dong Niel said...

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful guide article. Thank you for providing this information CP WLO.

October 1, 2012 at 4:58 PM  
Admin said...

Your welcome Dong Niel ^^

October 1, 2012 at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment