How to Burst human pet Victoria | How to set WLO E-Remote

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I cannot sleep this time, I don’t know why. Maybe I drink too much coffee hehe… :D Ok... Like I said before in my previous post about Victoria, she is nice human pet and easy to train. Now I am going to share with you how to train her fast with burst. Human pet Victoria got 2 skills which is attack and assist skills, so her assist can be used in burst. First, we need to any type of armlet as long as it adds SP+ and used it in Victoria. Example Cotton Scroll (DEF: +75, MaxSp: +400). Second, getting knows your team, how many fire, water, rebirth or none rebirth. In my case I use all rebirth and 3 fires and 1 water with the Victoria. Find place which got monster level 11+ to burst.

How to set remote:

 

Rebirth water with Victoria



Victoria needs to use Fiery Attack skill on cow, so she will obtain EXP when burst. Always at beginning she might not get any big EXP only when cow to get level 6 or more. This is because remote will only use fiery on cow when cow HP and SP low. Victoria needs to be speed than fire and cows.

 

Rebirth fire with Cow

Keep use Cow skill back kick, and don’t heal cow HP or SP. This make victoria know where to cast Fiery Skill. Fire Combo Beating can be replacing with Fervidity or Hagendis Hit. Best way to burst, fire need to be zero speed 0 but if cannot, just adjust the speed which is lower than cow and Victoria speed.

Posted by E-Tavasi at 10:15 PM  
0 comments

Post a Comment