Robbery Revenge

Friday, April 20, 2012

Target: Outside Kelan Village’s gate, at North Island we can see hijacker or pirate tie Xoalan on tree to take revenge

Pre-quest: Xoalan and old woman robbed



Game Plan: Click to start battle and save Xoalan. In battle we need to kill one Boss and two Hijacker. After finish battle, Xoalan worry about her grandma, She says her thank and run went back to her house. Follow Xoalan back to her house, to see her grandma condition.



Reward: Xoalan join your team.

Note: Xoalan is earth element human pet. She got Stone Wall skill which is useful to protect team during quest.

Posted by E-Tavasi at 2:19 PM  
4 comments
Dre said...

I was advised this web site simply by my cousin. I am not sure no matter whether this publish is compiled by him since nobody else recognize such detailed about my own problem. You are incredible! Thanks!

June 17, 2012 at 5:49 PM  
Herve said...

Excellent submit. I was checking constantly this site and I am pleased! Extremely valuable information specifically the last component :I maintain such information a lot. I was seeking this specific information for a very long time. Thanks a lot and all the best.

June 30, 2012 at 12:05 AM  
newsy said...

Although I really like this post, I think there was an spelling error shut towards the finish of your third sentence.

August 7, 2012 at 5:45 AM  
Admin said...

Haha :D sorry about error spelling

August 7, 2012 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment